Common Entrance Examination for Design (CEED) is an all India examination conducted by IIT Bombay on behalf of the Ministry of Human Resources Development, Government of India.
The objective of CEED is to assess the candidate’s aptitude for design, involving visual perception ability, drawing skills, logical reasoning, creativity and communication skills.
CEED Application Form must be submitted through the online Application website. Please read the information given in the brochure. A summary is given below:
- Eligibility for CEED
- Instructions for filling Application form
- Electronic copies of Photograph, Signature
- Electronic copies of Certificates to be submitted
- Instructions for making payment through SBI Collect website
- Information about Admit card
The examination will be conducted in two parts, A and B. All candidates must answer both the parts.
- Part A is a computer based screening test, and only those candidates who are shortlisted in Part A will qualify for the evaluation of Part B
- Only Part B score will be used for CEED merilt list.
CEED Examination Cities / Towns: Bengaluru, Bhopal, Calicut, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kanpur, Kolkata, Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune and Thiruvananthapuram.
For Information regarding Results and Score card click here.
3. STUDIO TESTS
Qualifying in CEED does not guarantee admission in any programme. A candidate must apply to respective institutes for admission and fulfill other requirements such as tests and interviews of the respective design departments for admission.