The ARCH Academy of Design was set up in the year 2000 to impart industrially & globally relevant, specialized Education in Design.
The Institution has developed as a centre of excellence in learning and innovation.
- Academic Alliances with Pearson, Edexcel BTEC, London Chamber Of Commerce & Industry
- Academic Alliances University Of Rajasthan, AICTE
- International alliances with International Foundation of Fashion Technology Institutes, International Council of Societies of Industrial Design, The Hongkong Research Institute of Textiles And Apparel
- Student Exchange Program with De Montfort, University of Salford, University of Bedfordshire, Heriot-Watt University, Coventry University, St Patrick’s College, Middlesex University, Swansea Metropolitan University, Bath Spa University, in UK, and Textila Gymnasiet in Stockholm, Sweden
- Staff Exchange Program International Education (PMI2) of the British Council, Cardonald College – Scotland
- State of Art Infrastructure and amenities like Library, Hostel and Labs.
- Fashion Design – 30 seats
- Interior Design – 30 seats
- Graphic Design – 15 seats
- Jewelry Design – 30 seats
- Craft Product Design – 15 seats
- Design Management – 15 seats
- BVA ( Bachelor in Visual Arts) – 24 seats
Post Graduate Programs
- Fashion Design
- Interior Design
- Jewelry Design
- Lifestyle Accessory Design
- Design Communication
- Strategic Design Management
- Strategic Management & Leadership
ARCH Academy of Design conducts AIEED (All India Entrance Examination for Design) for Undergraduate (4yr) & Postgraduate (2yr) programs. For the convenience of prospective applicants, the Exam is conducted in two modes – Online and Offline(Centre Based).
Application forms available from November 15, 2014
SERIES 1 Online Exam: December 1, 2014 – February 15, 2015
SERIES 1 Centre based Exam: February 1, 2015
Online Exam result declared Within 7 working days of exam date
Centre based Exam result declared on February 20, 2015
Interviews For UG: April 5, 2015 – April 15, 2015( FOR UG)
Interviews for PG: Last week of Feb-March
Final Result Declaration: Same date of the Interview
Commencement of College: 4TH Week of July
Pattern of the Exam
- Online Exam
- Centre based Exam (Offline) – 3 HRS 15 MINUTE
- AIEED (CAT + GAT) consists of Creative Ability test & General Ability Test
Students can write the Online Exam from either home or cyber café.
The candidates, whose forms have been accepted, will have to appear for the online entrance exam at the allotted date and time slot from 01 Dec 2014 to 15 Feb 2015
- Option 1: 10:00 am to 01:00 pm
- Option 2: 02:00 pm to 05:00 pm
- Option 3: 06:00 pm to 09:00 pm
Centre based Exam (Offline)
Candidates can write the offline AIEED Centre Based examination from any of Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Udaipur, Delhi, Lucknow, Mumbai, Indore, Ahmedabad, Guwahati, Kolkata, Patna, Ranchi.
Online Application form : http://www.aieed.com/2015/onlineexam/
The prospectus & application forms is available for INR 1500/- from ARCH Academy of Design Centre, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur either by Cash or DD drawn in favor of
“Arch Educational Society” payable at Jaipur, and from selected BOI Branches by Cash (list available on website).
Eligibility – UG Programs
- Students who have Appeared for/Cleared Class 10+2 (CBSE/ICSE/IB/State Board/NIOS or equivalent as per UGC Guidelines) are eligible to write AIEED Exam. Only these 10+2 Appearing or Cleared applicants are eligible for the UOR/ KSOU University degree component of the program. For Interior Design NATA Score or AIEEE Rank is valid.
- As per Pearson-Edexcel norms, all students 16 years and above are eligible for the International Undergraduate level course and can therefore, also apply. These aspirants have the incredible opportunity of still culminating their studies with a ‘Top Up’ degree in 1 year from any of the Pearson Edexcel listed Universities around the world after having finished the Pearson Edexcel BTEC embedded in the 4 year program at ARCH.
- Class 10+1 Students can also write AIEED 2014-15. Qualifying students will be eligible for direct admission in Academic yr 2016 after clearing the interview.
Eligibility – PG Programs
- 12th pass or above/ Graduates Students in any discipline from a recognized university can apply for this program.
- Additionally, as per Pearson-Edexcel guidelines, all students 19 years and above are eligible Strategic Management & Leadership Program & Design Management Programs. Here no other previous learning achievements are considered as requirements for admission. These aspirants have the incredible opportunity of still culminating their studies with a ‘Top Up’ MBA degree in 6 months from any of the Pearson Edexcel listed Universities around the world after having finished the Pearson Edexcel BTEC Level 7 program at ARCH.
- MBA aspirants can apply for Strategic Design Management and Strategic Management & Leadership with their recent CAT/MAT scores. They have to clear the AIEED exam and the Interview and submit their Statement of Purpose (SOP) prior to the Interview
The selection of candidates is based on:
- Performance in past education field
- AIEED exam result ( NATA/CAT/MAT AIEEE score in the respective courses)
- Performance in Interview + Portfolio.
For any further Information please contact:
Arch Academy of Design
Plot No. 9, Govind Marg, Malviya Nagar Institutional Area, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur-302017
Phone: +91-141-4060500 / 02 / 03